IDT has a long history of innovation, allowing you to leverage this significant R&D investment.
- First LCD Alarm Clock in Hong Kong, 1977.
- Product design and development, components sourcing and manufacturing
- First jumbo display digital stop-watch (1979).
- First consumer digital timer (1980)
- First projection clocks (1980)
- First consumer digital thermometer (1982)
- First consumer digital hygrometer and barometer (1984)
- First electronic weather station (1986)
- First wireless temperature and humidity remote sensor (1998)
- First personal digital air quality monitor (1999)
- Slimmest Digital Camera in the world (2001)
- First weather station with color screen (2003)
- First voice activated weather station (2003)
- Slimmest Digital Voice Recorder with MP3(2004)
- First Waterproof MP3 (2004)
- A complete Bluetooth Low Enerre.
- First Microsoft SPOT weather station (2005)
- First wireless projection clock with induction charging (2006)
- First daylight projection clock (2006)
First Smart Globe (2006)
- First touch phone with Dect technology (2006)
- First wireless electricity monitor (2007)
- First solar powered +ECO weather stations (2007)
- First outdoor Action Cam (2007)
- First speed and distance heart rate monitor (2008)
- First tap-on-lens heart rate monitor (2008)
- First ANT+ Wireless heart rate monitor (2009)
- First heart rate monitor without buttons (2010)
First Wireless heart rate monitor , upper arm type (2012)
- First Wireless sleeve for Blood Glucose Meter (2013)